My Experience of NBA2K24 and the Audience

 My NBA2K24 Experience


Because this game is so much entertainment

that his name and they were so much especial because the first NBA2K that I played in my l

was with my cousin of part of my mom that they turn on the consol that they were a PS2 a

the graphics of that was so good and if you questioned it was the 2016 NBA2K


 The Audience

I want in my audience the most tenagers that they were interested in

this subject around at the age of 12-18 years old that they play

video games online like different games or different types of games

that they were interested in this game that they were playing games

of sports like of EA Sports or Visual Concepts the company of NBA2K

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Teams and top 5 of Best player of NBA2K24

How much Game modes are in NBA2K24